Two decades of building excellence
With years of experience and a partnership stretching back to the 1980′s, Grater Constructions Directors Sven Graham and Michael Terrett established Grater Construction Group 20 years ago.
The name Grater is a portmanteau (combination) of our surnames, and reflects our strong and enduring business partnership. It also symbolises our perpetual commitment to greater service.
Over the years, Grater Constructions has managed impressive, high-profile building projects for a broad spectrum of industries including:
- Residential including multi-storey apartments and an array of high-end homes in the Sydney region,
- Commercial including CSR Laboratories at Lindfield,
- Industrial including Qantas Jet Base,
- Food & Manufacturing including Tip Top Bakeries and Michel’s Patisserie,
- Education including UNE Sydney, Trinity Grammar School and other educational institutions,
- Hospitality including Collector Hotel Parramatta, Brooklyn Hotel Sydney, The Commercial Hotel Balmain and Mona Vale Golf Club.
Grater Constructions is a proud winner of the prestigious Master Builders Industrial Building Award.
The company continues to be a trusted name in Building and Construction, with a strong reputation for high-quality sustainable construction in the Sydney Metro area.
We are construction specialists, and riding on the success of our many commercial projects, we used our industry expertise to further expand Grater’s services to specialise in innovative and practical building solutions, including:
- Building Code of Australia Upgrades
- Creating temporary access paths
- Changing room layouts
- Constructing platforms
- Replacing balustrades
- Wiring, pipe work and duct work
- Lift installations
- Leak mitigation
- Plant and equipment installation
A true industry leader, Grater Constructions is committed to delivering packaged solutions and high-quality outcomes, on time and on budget.